Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Saridon 70 rogue (+ 70 alt mage if you aquire it)

2 posters

Go down

Application Saridon 70 rogue (+ 70 alt mage if you aquire it) Empty Application Saridon 70 rogue (+ 70 alt mage if you aquire it)

Post  Saridon Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:03 pm

My hero character is called Saridon and I'm a rogue.

I'm 15 years old, from Denmark, and I bust my azz to work for money Smile I enjoy playing the piano from time to time, and
really enjoy to listen to all kinds of music.

My computer is perfectly whealthy with a good internet connection, so unless computer breaks (99% it won't xD)
and or if server laggs, then no good connection Smile

Yea, I used it very much, just don't have a mic to speak, but sure I'm a good listener Very Happy

My role in pve: Well, I'm the mele dps which in some cases cc (kick) otherwise just nuke
the hell out of the npc.

(112 str 527 agi 642 sta 1726 AP 73 hit rating 27,89% crit)

Ofcourse I am ready to respecc, for pvp 20/0/41, for pve I usually cook up a coctail as im used to the build, can't remember now tho lol.

In this case, I have not had a PvE guild for very long, therefor I haven't really gathered the gear on my rogue.
I've gathered some pvp gear by my best efforts, struggles and hard work and I hope it will do for a beginning.
My old quest gear was replaced by the upgrading stats and attribute increases, so it's better than that I guess.

Tell us in detail about your PvE experiences.

I did a bit of Molten core in my old days, mainly with my brothers assistance, that was when i was a small kid Smile
Also did some on my own later, and experienced a bit of AQ, but haven't really done much of it.

I've done to much kara, so kinda know the rutine, only just entered first boss of ZA and wipe, but well that's progress
raiding I suppose.

All my previous guilds have been ereased mainly. My current guild is about to dispear too.

My alt char (Zergen) 70 mage

I'd bring alot health potions, poisons, food, etc.. and repair is always up

I really enjoy progress raiding, the only issue is time, I will not stay till 1:00 in the night for a progress raid.
But you can expect me to give you a 100%, no 200% of my best trying to make a good team in the
normal raid times

I like wow because it makes me relax, and I like the challenges.

My goal is to become top player, and find a group of nice ppl to accomplish it with.

I expect you to be nice and social. I expect pretty much the same you expect from me.

I am a good person, and I like helping out. Always nice to know ppl will help you out when you need it too.
Because I most likely be a part of the core players on this server, and I have sort of always been there
somewhere out in the shadows, and I will never fade away.

I suppose the Admin (Urborg) still remembers my mage Zergen from Small Gods, furthermore players I dont know
that are a part of Serenity, I haven't really checked it out yet.

Well to all of you, im looking forward to be a part of your team! If not, I wish you luck in pve, and all adventures!! Smile)

Saridon

Back to top Go down

Application Saridon 70 rogue (+ 70 alt mage if you aquire it) Empty Re: Application Saridon 70 rogue (+ 70 alt mage if you aquire it)

Post  Mundane Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:42 pm

Very good apply m8 . Will be discussed .

Mundane
Mundane
Mundane

Back to top Go down

Application Saridon 70 rogue (+ 70 alt mage if you aquire it) Empty Re: Application Saridon 70 rogue (+ 70 alt mage if you aquire it)

Post  Swadb Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:07 am

Very nice mate, seems fine with me, we have a few rogues atm, but we'll check somthing out.
You seem a nice person, why not, uhm, poke an officer when online for an invite, you'll go on trail for a few weeks or somthing, thanks for applying.
I just hope your a well motivated person, unlike some we got who arn't as much so.

Swadb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down